Each person formally associated with Oklahoma State University is issued an ID card. Generally, the ID card is used in person to gain access to services or make purchases on campus.
ID card transactions include, but are not limited to,
- Checking out items from the library
- Making purchases on campus
- Entering controlled-access doors, if authorized
- Entering the Colvin Recreation Center
- Riding the off-campus bus within Stillwater
Additional information regarding ID Services Policies, can be found at https://it.okstate.edu/about/policies/id-services.html.
The criteria of how ID cards are issued is listed at https://it.okstate.edu/about/policies/id-cards.html.
Individuals obtain their ID cards primarily through the ID Services Office at 421 Classroom Building after activating their O-Key account. Incoming freshmen who attend Freshman Orientation generally receive their ID card at the end of their orientation session.